1. When raising the blanket, it should be strictly prohibited from damp to avoid mildew, avoid being stuffy and hot in the sun to prevent deterioration of luster and rough feel, and apply insect control agent to prevent moth.
2. The closure hairs and creases can be avoided under heavy pressure.
1, good quality special detergent and neutral low alkali detergent washing, the water temperature should be about 35℃.
2. Blanket cannot be machine washed. In order to keep the blanket clean and reduce the washing times of blanket, a blanket cover can be added to the blanket.
3. The blanket should be dried frequently and beaten gently during use to remove the sweat, dust and dander attached to the blanket, keep the blanket clean and dry, and prevent moth-eaten mildew.
4. Air them before storage. Put a few paper wrapped mothballs in a folded blanket, wrap them in a plastic bag, seal them and store them in a dry cupboard.
Sun the thick blanket skillfully
The thicker the blanket, the harder it will be to dry it thoroughly. You can easily dry a thick blanket by using a little knowledge of physics:
Method: The blanket is hung diagonally on a clothesline to reduce the drying time. Dry the blanket on a coat pole and pat it gently with a stick